Friday, April 18, 2008

My first blog post?

After much traveling and wasting my time away scrapbooking and keeping a journal, I am turning to blogging. Not that having scrapbooks lying dusty on my shelves where only I can get to them is not ideal...but I think that it's far time I expand beyond that.

And with all the traveling that I do, all the traveling that I intend to do, and all the people that I have and will meet, it's high time!

I am a student at Hofstra University, and I am studying photography and global studies. I love art, and I love to travel...so I'm combining the two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat. I'm excited for entries from Asia!
I started a blog (mostly for my family) at jessicakania.wordpress.com
Right now it is extremely boring. I've been writing in detail about the process because I couldn't find any information when I was interested in applying so hopefully I can provide some details for someone else who is interested. No fun to read if you're not, though. =)